TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a C&I Engineer to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (9/8s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
- Reviews and prepares software lifecycle documents related to Plant Installed Software
- Support design and implementation, verification and testing, and configuration management of Plant Installed System (ICN) at WTP
- Support interfaces with other control systems, software acquired with packaged systems, and firmware associated with plant monitoring and control components
- Achieves work process improvement and promoted continuous work process improvement
- Demonstrate leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills
- BS Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical sciences or equivalent degree plus a minimum of six years related professional design experience, or 12 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Hands on Microsoft Office programs and other computer programs
- Familiar with design of nuclear facilities
- Experience with process control system software development (PLC, DCS, SCADA, Etc.)
- Candidate has excellent written and oral communication abilities along with effective presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Control Systems Engineering work processes
- Experience with software quality assurance and configuration management
- Previous DOD or DOE project experience
- ABB 800xa programming experience
- PE registration or software quality certification
Duration is from date of award through 12 months.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: CIENG2