Job Title: Classification Subject Matter Expert
Location: Richland, WA
Closing Date: 2/23/2020
TradeWind requires the services of a candidate to provide classification and declassification reviews and determinations for Hanford documents as directed by the Classification Officer in accordance with the approved work schedule and authorized funding. Such reviews and determinations shall be based on DOE classification guidance issued by DOE Headquarters through the Classification Officer. Records of reviews and determinations completed must be provided in compliance with applicable Contractor Requirements Documents.
Required qualifications for personnel performing the work are as follows:
- Minimum of 20 years DOE classification experience
- Historical knowledge and experience in the classification and declassification of DOE documents and material
- Be able to obtain and maintain current certification as a:
- DOE Derivative Classifier
- DOE Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UCNI) reviewing Official
- DOE Derivative Declassifier.
Desired qualifications for personnel performing the work are as follows:
- Hanford specific operational experience
- Hanford specific historical knowledge and experience in the classification and declassification of DOE documents and material.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.