TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Creative Services Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
This position is responsible for providing graphic design, layout work and presentation development as needed using both company and Hanford Site branding guidelines. Work must conform the applicable ADA standards and requirements. The person filling the position (designer) should have: The designer will perform the following:
- Creation and development of an array of communication materials including, but not limited to, presentations, in-depth brochures, flyers, safety starts, graphic visuals, trade show displays and banners
- Manage projects from inception to final delivery of printed or electronic material
- Work independently and self-monitor deadlines and deliverables for internal clients
- Turnaround projects on short deadlines
- Communicate with internal customers
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis
- Submit weekly reports on projects
- 12+ years of relevant design experience and have experience with the Adobe suite of design products, developing of high-impact graphics for a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A high degree of proficiency with the Adobe Suite of design tools
- Experience developing a wide array of graphics including logos, signage, in-depth brochures, fliers, tradeshow displays, photo collages, and similar projects
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude is essential
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to complete the full range of assigned tasks
- Able to multi-task and prioritize; enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment
- Possess the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management
- Must have a professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
- Basic knowledge SharePoint and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with technical or complex information
- Knowledge of Hanford photographic libraries and a basic understanding of the site’s work scope
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: CSS1
Position closes 6/25/2019 at close of business