TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure CRM Imaging Backup Leads to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for general Records and Imaging clerical tasks and providing Backup Lead support to Department Leads on a daily basis and during the Lead’s absence as defined below.
General Records Tasks:
- Perform general administrative/clerical duties that may include taking notes and researching information for meetings, work projects, reports
- Work quickly and accurately, with strong attention to detail
- Perform data entry using the appropriate records-related system
- Protect confidential information by securing information when not under direct control or as directed by the manager or lead
- Confer with document originators or engineering personnel to answer questions and resolve discrepancies
- Track incoming work, prioritize and process
- Participate in audits/assessments, when requested
- Demonstrate safe driving practices, safe work practices, and proper techniques for lifting and carrying records boxes
- Participate in safety programs
- Operate various office machines – personal computers, convenience copiers, scanners, etc.
- Provide weekly reports, metrics and status tracking
- Prepare hardcopy records for scanning by removing staples, paperclips, binder clips
- Produce digital copies of documents for legal records retention purposes using high speed production scanning equipment
- Import electronic files and prepare for processing
- Input metadata according to indexing standards and guidelines
- Perform verification of document metadata, images and uploaded files
- All records (scanned, imported) must receive a 100% quality check of both image quality, files and metadata.
- Primary point of contact to team members, Leadership and customers in the absence of the Lead
- Assist in the distribution of daily work scope
- Responsible for compliance with governmental requirements for records maintenance, storage, retrieval and access of records as applicable Assist with auditing and training of new team members
- Complete special assignments as delegated by CRM Leadership
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Lead and Customer work scope.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in records imaging, document control or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Records Quality Assurance.
- Familiarity with one or more established enterprise content management systems to enter, correct, and retrieve factual information, compile reports, produce charts and graphs, or monitor project or program status.
- Experience in tracking and calculating of metrics in SharePoint and document conversion, recognition of text (OCR), and organization of pages using Adobe Pro.
- Working knowledge of scanning equipment (Fujitsu) with the ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience entering metadata and file management in an Enterprise Content Management System.
- Basic computer knowledge including Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong keyboarding skills to perform data entry tasks in Hanford records-related systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Must have a professional demeanor and, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Have business attire appropriate for the work experience/environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Previous work experience at Hanford.
- Familiarity with general records management, document control and imaging best practices.
- Basic knowledge of Hanford records-related systems (RIMScan, Integrated Document Management System [IDMS], and Records Management Access Portal [RMAP]).
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: CRMI16
Position closes 1/15/2020 at close of business