TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Document Control Services to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
This position is responsible for providing document control support in release of drawings, supporting documents, and other technical and administrative data. Perform high volume releasing and the processing and indexing of electronic documents acceptable for retention as federal electronic records in accordance with regulatory requirements. Meet customer expectations and ensure that work is performed in accordance with regulatory and programmatic requirements. Must be able to complete the full range of assigned tasks. Must be able to demonstrate reliable, consistent, and quality results. Must be able to index and verify multiple document types; and have good understanding of the processes for configuration management of engineering and administrative documentation. Must have good writing skills to create status reports and identify process improvements when necessary. Will be responsible for compliance with governmental requirements for records maintenance, storage, retrieval, and access of records as applicable. Will review operating procedures/desk instructions relative to operations. Will communicate with customers on regular basis. Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable.
- Minimum 4-year experience in records and configuration management requirements or related field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Make judgments and decisions for documents control reviews
- Work effectively and efficiently in a teaming environment
- Must have strong people skills and demonstrated ability to work with customers
- Must be able to multi-task
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly are a must
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of DMCS, SmartPlant, IDMS
- Hanford experience preferably in the area of document control and records management
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: TWDCS
Position closes 9/5/2019 at close of business