TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a DOT Compliance and Transportation Specialist to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Establish and maintain Driver Qualification Files (DQF) both record and electronic copy. Notify management of any DQF violations/restrictions and of any driver hours of service violations/restrictions. Communicate with Personnel Security regarding enrollment/removal of employees from the DOT drug and alcohol testing pool. Maintain MCS-150B (application for DOT license), Hazardous Materials Safety Permit, Hazardous Materials Certificate of Registration, MSC-90 (Certificate of Insurance), and the DOT Recordable Accident Register. Review and update client motor carrier operations policies, procedures, and site forms.
Assist Traffic Management department with required regulatory compliance regarding rate tenders, freight bills, household goods moves & hazardous material regulations. Utilize the Automated Transportation Logistics and Analysis System to process and review freight bills including the electronic database interchange in support of payments. Perform audits to ensure freight bills are properly rated in comparison of the rate tenders established for DOE. Perform duties of household goods move coordinator on an as needed basis, including auditing invoices and carrier selection. Review and update Traffic Management operations policies, procedures and site forms.
- Minimum of 4 to 10 years of professional or project management experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge of principles of project management including organization, effective communications/interactions; and general analysis.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions with the ability to multi-task, and work effectively and efficiently in a teaming environment. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. Due to sensitive information, confidentiality is a critical requirement.
- Working knowledge of existing Hanford Site Motor Carrier operations system software and policies preferred. Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with two option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: DOTS27
Position closes 1/24/2020 at close of business