TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure an Electrical Utilities Maintenance Engineer to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in the 200 area on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
This is an entry to junior level position for an engineer to function as a Hanford Site Electrical Utilities (EU) Maintenance Engineer. This position will write maintenance procedures from equipment vendor documentation. This position will work with maintenance and operations personnel to understand the condition of the equipment will initiate corrective work packages working with work control planners and will assist in the ordering of needed repair components and working materials. Other duties will include preparing calculations using software programs, drafting engineering documents using CAD programs, and supporting the EU Design Authorities with other engineering tasks.
- BS in any Engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering are preferred)
- Understanding of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC)
- Familiarity with Hanford/Department of Energy (DOE) Codes and Standards, as well as Local, State, and Federal Codes, Regulations and Standards for electrical utility equipment installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with electrical utility equipment preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: EUME123
Position closes 4/12/2019 at close of business