TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure an Electrical Utility Safety Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location at the Hanford Site. (subject to change)
- Support Client Electrical Utilities in reviewing, maintaining, and building/creating training products, organization procedures, and processes as needed.
- Assist in identification of areas for improvement and development of recommended actions resulting from utility experience and oversight activities.
- Assist Electrical Utilities in providing support to update procedures, observe fieldwork practices, participate in field walk-downs, and update processes. This will ensure Electrical Utilities receives information in a timely manner to provide their personnel with the required training, effective procedures/work packages, and to safely perform work.
- BA/BS (three years’ experience can be substituted for education)
- Minimum of 5 years of Hanford-related training experience
- Knowledgeable of public utility processes, procedures and safety programs
- Effective written and verbal skills conveying concise technical information to diverse audiences and internal customers
- A history of successful work accomplishment independently and in diverse teams
- DOE/Hanford Site/facility experience.
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC ANSI C2), and Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 296-45.
- Familiarity with Hanford/Department of Energy (DOE) Codes and Standards.
- Candidate should have a proper “job-fit” for the EU position and culture.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with option to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: EUSME8
Position closes 10/21/2019 at close of business