TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure an Environmental Safety Professional to support client activities.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Los Alamos, NM.
Environmental Safety Professional
- Certification by the American Board of Industrial Hygienists or Board of Certified Safety Professionals as a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent nationally recognized organization, or eligible for certification
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in safety engineering or industrial hygiene or an equivalent technical field
- Three to Five years of full-time work experience in the field of environment, safety and health
- A minimum of 40 hours of formal environmental training in erosion control, waste management, or other environmental discipline, or pre-approved equivalent having other environmental related training and/or job experience
- Current training in CPR and First Aid
Duration is from date of award through 5/2020.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: ESH1