TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure ESH&Q Software Quality Assurance Support to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Qualified candidates will have knowledge and proven experience required to generate, review, and approve software quality documentation that conforms to guiding regulations and contract requirements such as NQA-1, DOE.414.1, EM-QA-001, OCRWM, and 10 CFR 830.
The specialist should have an extensive background in software development, project management, and software quality assurance with experience in generating software documentation.
The candidate must be able to develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with peers, staff supporting CLIENT subcontractors, and customer base. This includes communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, exercising sound judgment and discretion, as well as working well under pressure and efficiently on short turnaround assignments.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and communicate with CLIENT Software Quality Assurance to ensure that SQA aligns with the CLIENT QA program.
- Perform quality reviews of software documentation, including procurement documentation.
- Aid in development of SQA training material as necessary and requested.
- Provide assistance to projects to ensure their application development activities and documentation aligns with the MSC-PRO-IS-309.
- Generate software project documentation and deliverables as specified by MSCPRO-IS-309 such as Statements of Work, Functional Requirements Documents, Software Management Plans, Software Design Descriptions, Requirements Traceability Matrices, Acceptance Test Reports, and User Guides.
- Software Project Management and development of software systems as directed by management
- Assist Audits/Surveillances team with in-depth desk reviews. Aid teams with report evaluation and editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years software quality assurance experience or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of DOE or equivalent government agency Software Quality Assurance requirements.
- Possess a current American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) certification.
- Experience writing software documentation.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Experience reviewing software documentation.
- Experience working with Hanford-specific software development activities.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: ESHQ22
Position closes 1/22/2020 at close of business