TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Fire System Maintenance Administrative Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in the 200 area on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
The successful candidate is a qualified and experienced Administrative Support individual to support the Fire System Maintenance organization activities which include but are not limited to:
- Managing Conference Room calendars & schedules
- Manager’s calendars/meeting organizer
- Building Administrator duties
- Coordinate office moves/new employee workspace set-up (e.g. phones, computers, etc.)
- Order office supplies
- Print reports for weekly meetings
- Fire System Maintenance Organization Chart POC
- Manage training schedules/calendars for all Fire System Maintenance personnel
- Back-up for discrepancy process
- Back-up recorder for EZAC meeting minutes
- Fire System Maintenance webpage administrator
- Minimum five years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant in a nuclear or DOE facility
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and be proficient in Excel
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: FSMAS
Position closes 5/29/2019 at close of business