TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Fire System Maintenance Scheduler to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
The successful shall provide a qualified and experienced Planner/Scheduler, who is knowledgeable of Fire System Maintenance scheduling process and the interface requirements with the Other Hanford Contractors. This will ensure preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and planned impairment work activities are schedule to ensure the configuration control of facilities is maintained, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks.
- Responsible for preparing resource loaded Plan of the Week schedules to ensure activities required to be completed during the month are completed in an efficient manor
- Also coordinate overtime activities with Fire System Maintenance craft and the Other Hanford Contractors and necessary to support preventative and corrective maintenance activities
- Must understand and comply with client policies and procedures, Conduct of Operations, procedure compliance expectations, Standard of Conduct guidelines, safety responsibilities, training requirements and instruction
- Detailed administrative and operation knowledge with sufficient depth of understanding of interfaces
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work task or work environment (ability to effectively work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures)
- Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Demonstrate effective listening skills. Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization
- BA/BA plus a minimum five years of previous work experience in a nuclear or DOE facility or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience scheduling work activities utilizing the Hanford Site Job Control System (JCS)
- Familiar with the interface relationships of Fire System work activities on the Hanford Site
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Previous experience and knowledge of the operation of fire suppression and alarm systems
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: FSMS
Position closes 1/16/2019 at close of business