TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Fire Systems Maintenance Work Planner to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in the 200 East area on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
**Position is for 40 hours per week with occasional overtime.
- Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against workplace hazards
- Prepare corrective maintenance work instructions
- Schedule and facilitate EWP, AJHAs, and field walk downs
- Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct
- Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
- Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability
- Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work
- Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work package
- Facilitate the completion of permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package
- Ensure the Facility Radiological Control organization performs radiological screening
- Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work
- Finalize work instructions and the JHA
- Route work packages for approvals
- Ensure work packages are ready to work
- Minimum three years of previous work planning experience in a nuclear or DOE facility
- Previous experience developing corrective maintenance work packages
- Previous experience in the instrumentation/electrical field
- Experience in fire protection systems inspection, testing, maintenance
- NICET certification(s)
- Previous experience and knowledge of instrument installation, electrical trouble shooting and maintenance, piping system modifications/repairs and major facility
- Upgrades is highly desirable – this includes system deactivation and reactivation in Nuclear and non-Nuclear facilities
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: FMSWP
Position closes 6/27/2019 at close of business