TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure Fire System Maintenance Administrative Support to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location at the 200E location on the Hanford Site. (subject to change)
- Administer Station Maintenance KSR System (Updating Statuses, Closures, etc.)
- Update KSR with Package and Partial Release #1, when generated
- Attend all POD meetings to track performance of Partials associated with KSR’s; obtain closure
- info from FWS’s
- Transcribe info from Partials to JCS
- Prepare Preventative Maintenance work packages Fire System Hydrants and RFAR’s.
- Back-up for outside resource & central L&T support requests
- Provides tracking for L&T support requests
- Support managing Conference Room calendars & schedules
- Backup Building Administrator
- Print reports for weekly meetings
- Fire System Maintenance webpage administrator backup
- Minimum five years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant in a nuclear or DOE facility
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and be proficient in Excel
- Previous experience developing preventative maintenance work packages
- Previous experience with the Hanford Site Job Control System (JCS)
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with option to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: FSMA23
Position closes 9/15/2019 at close of business