Job Title: Health Physicist
Duration: Award – 9/30/2020
Location: 200W Area, Hanford Site
Closing Date: 3/24/2020
Lead/perform required 10 CFR 835 Triennial Assessments in accordance with CHPRC assessment procedures. Work scope includes developing assessment plans, reviewing applicable 10 CFR 835 requirements, directing and performing in-field assessment activities with selected team members, observing work activities related to assessment scope at client projects/facilities, reviewing implementing procedures and technical work documents, conducting out-briefs, of assessment results, and writing assessment reports.
- BA/BS degree in health physics, science, or engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of related education
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience in applied health physics, rad engineering, and/or program oversight/assessment.
- Minimum of 10 years of DOE experience
- Demonstrated experience in performing program level radiation protection performance-based assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of radiation protection programs as defined by 10 CFR 835, and radiological D&D work activities.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.