TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA, is seeking to procure an Industrial Safety Professional to support client activities in Idaho Falls, ID.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location at the Idaho Cleanup (ICP) Site Facility. (subject to change)
Perform safety and health functions as assigned by management. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Daily support of operation activities in response to emergent requests and scheduled work
- Complete walk-downs for work control development utilizing experience and knowledge to develop implementable control sets
- Work independently to identify non-compliant conditions and provide solutions to management with minimal direction
- Assist management and employee safety team members on accident investigations and in determining the root cause in accordance with company procedures
- Perform assigned management Assessments as required
- Attend required general training, IS specific training, and facility specific training
- Maintain technical competence and pursue processional development as required
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Health / Occupational Safety (or related degree) PLUS
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience
Duration is from date of award through 5/31/2021.
Travel and living expenses are authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: ICPIH
Position closes 10/1/2019 at close of business