Job Title: Information Management (IM) Tech
Duration: Award – 03/31/2021
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Closing Date: 11/29/2020
As a member of IM department, the candidate will:
- Provide first and second tier telephone and direct support resolving end user computer and VoIP phone issues.
- Effectively utilize the IT Help Desk ticketing system to organize and address end user support management.
- Research and resolve IM support issues including PC/workstation, end user application, and printer problems.
- Assist with resolution of desktop environment patching and vulnerability remediation.
- Provide on-call after hours support as directed.
- Perform other IT related duties as assigned.
- Have the following scope:
- Configuration and implementation of desktop applications
- Administration of desktop hardware and software
- Maintaining a standard desktop configuration
- Troubleshooting desktop hardware and software, patching, and upgrades
- US citizen and able to work in Idaho
- Work a 4X10 schedule with potential Fridays based out of the Sawtelle Street Facility (SSF) and Site
- High School Diploma plus 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems
- Basic networking
- Knowledge of the following applications:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Reader
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.