TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure an Information Management Senior Project Manager to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Manage high risk, high visibility Electronic Health Record (HER) project for the Client Information Management team. This effort involves 30+ personnel to replace the Hanford Site medical contractors EHR system. Tasks include creating schedules and tracking progress, working and directing the project vendor, coordinating all stakeholders including: The Department of Energy (DOE), HPMC medical contractor and the MIE medical system vendor. Tasks also include management reporting, ensuring protection of Personal Health Information (PHI), and providing management direction and support to other project teams. This effort will also include operations and maintenance activities of the system after implementation.
This senior level Project Manager will interact regularly with top level Client and DOE management and ensure successful delivery of customer requests on assigned tasks; and follows up to make sure all customer deliverables are reached within any identified time/resource/planning constraints. Must have a working knowledge of Project Management tools and processes required by the role, and be able to handle complex assignments as a capable performer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Twenty years of experience in Project management of IT Projects
- Effectively work with a variety of customers and top-level management in high pressure situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding customer service
- Ability to communicate exceptionally well in written and verbal formats
- Understanding of Privacy Act and implementing systems that contain Sensitive Information
- Experience managing complex system implementations
- Experience managing cyber security projects
- Prior Hanford project management experience beneficial
- Understanding of Hanford Site Cyber Security and Privacy Act policies and requirements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: IMSPM18
Position closes 11/17/2019 at close of business