TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure Mechanical Engineering Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in the 200 East area on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
Perform planning and design work in support of new projects. Specific deliverables are expected to include:
- Engineering studies and alternatives analyses
- Functional requirements documents
- Functional design criteria
- Pre-conceptual and conceptual designs/concept sketches
- Procurement specifications
- Statements of work for detailed engineering designs
- Initial project schedule development for engineering deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Civil, or Nuclear Engineering
- Minimum of 5-years’ engineering experience in complex facilities, operations, and projects
- High degree of organization and planning ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or as part of a multi-function team
- Experience with hydraulic and fluid flow calculations including those required for pump and line sizing
- Experience in municipal wastewater and water treatment facility designs and maintenance
- Documented experience in early project stages engineering planning, studies, alternatives analyses, and design work
- Previous experience reviewing complex engineering designs and providing constructive input
- Previous experience with Hanford Site engineering procedures and processes
- Previous experience with on-location support to Hanford site facilities and projects
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: MEWS
Position closes 6/24/2019 at close of business