TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Meeting Minutes Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Work scope for this task consists of support to EIS for the following specific tasks:
- Record the meeting discussions: Candidate shall attend the meetings as scheduled by the Buyer and record discussions taking place during the meetings, unless participants state the conversation is “off the record”
- Prepare formatted meeting minutes: Candidate shall prepare a Microsoft Word file of the meeting minutes in accordance with a format provided by the Buyer
- Submittal: Candidate shall submit the completed meeting minutes to the client EIS Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) upon completion
- Minimum of 5 years of Hanford experience including the production of meeting minutes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Type a minimum of 60 words per minute
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs, and Advanced skills in the use of and in preparation of Microsoft Word documents
- Experience or knowledge of the Tri-Party Agreement and related terminology
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019 with four option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: MM123
Position closes 12/13/2018 at close of business