Job Title: Mid – Level Safety Specialist
Duration: Award – 9/30/2020
Location: Hanford Site
Closing Date: 6/16/2020
- Provide Occupational Safety (IS) support in various topical areas; provide support for the field implementation of Occupational Safety requirements and maintain a strong field presence in project activities
- Participate in critiques, incident investigations, and corrective action management; prepare written safety reports, correspondence and communication
- Assist in integration of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) /Voluntary Protection Program (VPP); support implementation of 10 CFR 851
- Provide support to the company in OS&IH and management requirements
- Develop and implement effective and efficient methods for controlling and eliminating occupational hazards
- Provides input/interface into the job hazard analysis processes
- Reviews and implements safety and health policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws, regulations and orders from regulating entities (i.e., Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and DOE)
- BS degree in industrial safety, engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.