TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Procurement Subcontract Administrator to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
The successful candidate will administer large moderately complex subcontracts and maintain a continuing review of the progress of each subcontract and provides management with information regarding any financial, legal, or technical difficulties. Prepares change order and amendments, negotiates with subcontractors and customers to obtain settlement. Job duties include (but is not limited to):
- Implement the division responsibilities matrix which record the projects agreed assignment of various subcontract management tasks and the standard work process procedures applicable to subcontract administration
- Administers assigned subcontracts maintaining a continual review of progress and providing management with information regarding projected financial or technical difficulties
- Coordinates with designated staff on operational activities affecting contractual rights and obligations, subcontract settlement
- Represents client in contractual discussions of moderate complexity
- Administers information programs to ensure mutual understanding of subcontract terms and conditions
- Prepares periodic status reports for management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and six years of related experience including but no limited to procurement, preferably in an engineering, procurement, and construction environment – in lieu of formal degree, a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 12 years of progressive related experience including but not limited to procurement, preferably in an engineering, procurement and construction environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of standard computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of contract types, terms and legal requirements
- Knowledge of law, negotiations, accounting or cost engineering gained through education or experience
- Basic knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, and applicable Agency Supplements
- Basic understanding of governmental contracts and the flow down of applicable clauses and requirements
- Basic understanding of Cost Accounting Standards, and determination process for applicability to the work
Duration is from date of award through 12 months.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: PSA123