TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure Program Management and Analysis Support to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Perform tasks on an as-needed basis – up to 1.0 full-time equivalent (FTE). Provide support, as requested, for the following activities:
- Consult on/Conduct Vulnerability Assessments (VA) for Protection Level 1-4 facilities
- Consult on/Conduct Security Assessments (SA) for Protection Level 5-8 facilities
- Conduct SAS Security Analysis self-assessments for compliance with DOE directives
- Help develop security concepts for new or modified facilities
- Assist with the management of the SAS Performance Assurance program to include coordinating committee meetings, developing annual schedules and revising plans and procedures.
- Assist in the tracking, trending and management of performance assurance results
- Assist in conducting modeling and simulation for the implementation of DOE Design Basis Threat requirement
The candidate must have 15 years of experience conducting:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Assessments
- DOE Program Management topical area experience; specifically, performance assurance
- Performance assurance activity tracking, trending and reporting
- ‘Q’ Clearance is required
- Development of security concepts for new or modified facilities
- Planning, conducting and reporting table-top exercises.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with two option years to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: PMGAS22
Position closes 1/21/2020 at close of business