TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure Project Control Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in the 200 East and 200 West areas on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
Entry-Level to Senior Level Project Controls Support needed. Typical areas of project controls support include (but is not limited to):
- Providing Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and project controls systems (Cobra, P6, ROP, VARs) support
- With assistance from Cost Account Manager (CAM), development of detail, working level, field execution schedules and associated resource loaded Baseline schedules
- Working with CAMs to develop Rules of Performance for taking progress, updating the Field Execution Schedules, and supporting performance reporting requirements
- Reviewing and adjusting monthly cost accruals from subcontractors
- Performing cost and schedule variance analysis, identifying trends, and working with CAM to document and determine corrective actions
- Preparing and/or reviewing baseline change requests, including cost estimating, basis of estimate development, and schedule preparation
- Obtaining data on field progress, providing independent judgment for progress reporting, and entering data into the Automated Accruals System (AAS)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, with some basic training in project management, project controls, and/or scheduling concepts
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: PCSAL
Position closes 9/15/2019 at close of business