TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Project Controls Support to client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Provide financial experience in the areas of:
- Budget Formulation and Execution – baseline resources by projects
- Forecasts – monthly recurring activity to accurately reflect current spend plans
- Performance – work with CAM to determine earned value
- Analysis – compare EVM/BCWS, BCWP, & ACWP, write variance analysis and corrective action plans
- Actuals – analysis actuals to determine accuracy and determine Estimates at Complete / accruals
- Procurements Plans – support Manager in determining SOW & Price
- Staffing – support Manager in determining Staffing plans
- Pricing – accurately price up various resources
- Risk Assessments – impacts on cost and schedules
- Internal & External Reporting – to CAMs, Managers, Director, VP and the customer
- Independent Assessment – to support the team to ensure forecasts
- Special Projects as requested by client Management
- This position supports the Performance Management Baseline (PMB) scopes of work and can be either Level of Effort (LOE) or Discrete
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Project Management or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience working project controls, financial, accounting, or pricing – practices and standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience with the software programs: Handi, Crystal, Asset Suite, P6, PMRS, AAS, DST and Cobra.
- Knowledge of Construction Projects
- Knowledge of the Hanford Site
- Knowledge of client policies and procedures
- A successful candidate must have the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, self-motivated, manage high work volumes and establish priorities
- Possess high-level analytical skills and be flexible to constant changing requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment and excellent presentation skills
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: PCS1
Position closes 5/28/2019 at close of business