TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure Radiological Controls Technician(s) to support client activities on the INL Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Idaho Falls, ID. (subject to change)
The successful candidates will provide radiological Controls coverage for highly contaminated radiological work at the AMWTP (4) and at ARP (3) portions of the RWMC. Scope will also include (but is not limited to):
- Performing Surveys
- Take air samples
- Handling radioactive materials
- Performing work IAW with the ISMS principles
- Making logbook entries
- Documenting radiation and contamination surveys
- High School diploma/GED minimum
- 1 Year documented experience providing RadCon coverage for high does/high Contamination work (alpha contamination experience is preferred)
- RCTs with 3 years’ experience are preferred
Duration is from date of award through 2/28/2020 with potential to extend longer.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: RCTID