Job Title: React Developer
Location: Richland WA
Closing Date: 2/16/2020
The focus of this work is to build and enhance software systems that service the operations of the laboratory. Agile delivery will be used. Work will be managed with JIRA and weekly hours will be tracked. Code is to be checked in daily to client repository. All systems will be subject to review and correction by staff software engineers as well as acceptance by the users of the system(s).
- Experience developing APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with iterative development practices such as Agile or Scrum
- Understanding of and experience with Agile delivery and Scrum facilitation
- Experience in the development of complex software systems using industry best practices
- Knowledge and experience in applying software design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in applying layered architecture patterns
- Knowledge of secure coding practices (cross-site scripting and SQL injection)
- Experience with DevOps, Automation, and CI/CD tools and practices
- Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions
- Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
- U.S. Citizenship (no dual citizenship)
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.