TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Receiving Inspection & Test Inspector to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Responsible for the performance of a broad range of Receiving Inspection & Test (RI&T) activities within an assigned area of responsibility. Responsible for implementation of WTP project programs and procedures to ensure that materials/equipment both received and/or tested conform to the WTP project quality and technical requirements. Also responsible for the performance and administration of reviews on Quality Verification Document (QVD) packages in accordance with project procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and a minimum of six years of experience including but not limited to procurement preferably in an engineering, procurement, and construction environment
- In lieu of formal degree, a minimum of 12 years of progressive related experience including but not limited to procurement, preferably in an engineering, procurement, and construction environment
- Performs RI&TI activities independently and as directed by the RI&T Supervisor
- Prepares and/or completes technical and administrative documents and reports associated with inspections and tests including commercial grade dedication (CGD) testing, and testing performed in accordance with nonconformance report engineering dispositions
- Performs inspections and documents acceptance of activities both at the WTP site and at remote supplier locations at the direction of the RI&T Supervisor
- Performs tests and documents test results requires for engineering evaluation
- Maintains quality records in support of activities in the assigned area of responsibility
- Implements programs and procedures established for the performance of assigned functions
- Maintains TI&T inspection, measuring, and test equipment and control in accordance with governing procedures
- Solid knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, and applicable Agency Supplements including Governmental contracts and the flow down of applicable clauses and requirements
- Advanced experience with major commodities typically procured for global business unit projects, recognized codes and standards, manufacturing methods, inspection/examination/testing techniques, and document review and implementation
- Intermediate to advances knowledge of standard computer applications
- American welding society certified weld inspector
- Prior client experience including knowledge of client Procurement System
Duration is from date of award through 11 months.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: RITI12