Job Title: Regulatory Trainer
Duration: Upon award through 05/31/2021
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Closing Date: 6/3/2020
Qualified training analyst and developer of training materials and job codes to provide operational and technical training support in order to eliminate redundancies, streamline processes, and clean up Individual Training Plans as part of Fluor Idaho LLC Annual Training Process.
- Must have extensive knowledge of 426.2 and compliance with DOE, State, and Federal regulations
- Specialist in the Systematic Approach to Training to ensure training program supports company mission success
- Work with TRAIN administrator and Training personnel to identify and prioritize problem areas
- Prior experience with Training and Learning Management Systems is required
- Thorough understanding of Conduct of Operations and subject matter expertise in the ADDIE process required
- 20 years of Operational Training experience or equivalent
- Experience with the TRAIN system preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project Management skills highly preferred
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.