TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Senior Software Engineer to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
Provide software engineering support to create, develop, operate and maintain software programs at the Hanford site. Software engineering support also includes the assessment, maintenance, documentation, modernization, testing, and implementation functions. Responsibilities may include the support of legacy systems and the production of new systems. The senior software engineer should be able to:
- Lead technical team
- Design databases
- Migrate data between systems
- Write and maintain complex database queries
- Develop reports
- Understand and follow established Software Development Process
- Provide estimates
- Gather requirements from customers
- Develop technical documentation
- Act as liaison with external vendors for hardware/software support
- Communicate effectively with good written and communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/IT/related field OR a minimum of 10 years’ equivalent experience in computer application development OR a combination of education and work experience (2 years of work experience is considered equivalent to 1 year of formal education)
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in a multi-platform environment, including, but not limited to application development or database development
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Oracle design and development
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SQL design and development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with the implementation, administration, and configuration management of Enterprise health records applications
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in MariaDB design and development
- Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-project development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to work during non-standard business hours
- Experience in supporting Hanford occupational medical services and related applications and web sites
- Experience in the development of Hanford Site applications, systems and infrastructure.
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: SESE27
Position closes 1/24/2020 at close of business