TradeWind Services, a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Site Forms Specialist to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
The Site Forms Specialist will report to the Information Management Business Office and provide support, coordination, tracking and processing of various service requests related to Site Forms administration at the Hanford Site. Tasks may include the following activities:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Site Forms services processes and administration.
- Design/revise Word and/or Adobe form types in a timely manner per client procedures and DOE standards.
- Process approved forms to the network.
- Maintain database with entries for new/changed forms and other revised screen data.
- Create and maintain Site Forms record material in IDMS for records management.
- Process new designs or revisions for design and implementation on the network.
- Retire canceled forms and associated records management actions.
- Create report of available data for users upon request.
- Create form matrix each month, as necessary.
- Maintain and update design instructions for both Adobe and Word forms, and the database.
- Conduct annual automated Forms Audit.
- Responsible for network locations that store active and network forms, and the ^Form Admin e-mail box.
- Assist in processing Reproduction Services Requests from customers as needed.
- AA degree with 5 years’ administrative/business office experience or equivalent education/experience
- Experience in records management, forms design and administration, document control and processing, and computer data entry. Specific experience using ES4 Adobe Livecycle Product for Forms Design.
- Candidate must be able to use problem solving skills, effectively analyze available information and use deductive reasoning and analytical skills. This may involve going to alternate sources for additional information and guidance.
- Effectively work with a variety of customers in high pressure situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding customer service. Ability to communicate exceptionally well in written and verbal formats.
- Requires excellent computer skills using a variety of system platforms (Microsoft Office and Hanford Site IDMS), keyboarding/data entry accuracy critical, ability to communicate well (spelling, writing and verbal), ability to work with minimal supervision, analytical and problem resolution skills, team player, with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Hanford Site standards and procedures
- Knowledge of section 508 Rehabilitation Act IT Accessibility Compliance
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2020 with one option year to extend.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated. Attn: SIFS18
Position closes 11/17/2019 at close of business