TradeWind Services a Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Sr. CGD Engineer to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time, with work location in Richland, WA. (subject to change)
- Daily support of the Engineering staff, through review and mentoring, of procurement engineering documents and vendor submittals
- Assistance in developing and implementing dedication strategies
- Directly interfacing with the WTP supply chain on ‘Q’ orders
- Reviewing diverse manufacturing processes (e.g., wiring, I&C, machining, welding, heat treating, factory acceptance testing), implementing detailed requirements associated with quality assurance (e.g., NQA-1, ISO-9000), and applicable codes and standards (e.g., IEEE, NEC, ASME Section VIII, ANSI B31.3, AWS D1.1/D1.6)
- Acting as a subject matter expert on BNI CGD procedures
- Assisting in generation of technical evaluations of both simple and complex items (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I)
- Developing and optimizing dedication strategies; aiding in specifying detailed critical characteristics and acceptance criteria and acceptance methods based on project requirements and supplier capabilities
- Performing detailed reviews of supplier CGD programs, process
- Leading CGD surveys at supplier facilities
- Partnering with suppliers on CGD and other supply chain issues to ensure success and performing detailed technical and quality reviews of supplier's CGD quality documentation
- BS Engineering Degree from an accredited university or college and a minimum of 6 years of experience in CGD Engineering in the nuclear environment or in lieu of degree 12 years related experience
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office products (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Possess the legal right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site
- Detailed knowledge and actual experiences with CGD processes in NRC or DOE regulated facilities
- Manufacturing experience
- Previous DOD/DOE project experience
Duration is from date of award – 12 months.
Travel and living expenses have been authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Attn: SRCGD