TradeWind Services a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, located in Richland, WA is seeking to procure a Sr. Software Engineer to support client activities on the Hanford Site.
This position is full time (4/10s schedule), with work location on the Hanford site. (subject to change)
- Provide software engineering support for Plant Installed software
- Develop web-based, data-driven, C# applications using MVC, MVVM, or other frameworks. Facilitate deployment and maintenance of Web-based applications
- Duties include software integration, architecture, software design, development, and testing using current software, database technology and platforms, and provide software quality assurance & maintenance support
- Provide System Administration support for OSISoft PI System
- Assist in development of new PI tags, PI Process Book screens and custom reports
- Support Software test development, and performance, and assist in resolving test exceptions. This will include evaluating Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software and any interfacing instrumentation and devices. Both manual and automated tests are anticipated
- Independently applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods
- Has experience in general software engineering, including demonstrated knowledge of the full software development life-cycle and software quality assurance practices
- Requires minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science with 5 to 15 years of experience developing integrated software solutions, or a BS degree in a related Engineering discipline with 5 to 15 years engineering experience developing integrated software solutions
- Software Engineer with experience in SQL, C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager is desired
- Significant experience in web application development
- Experience with process control systems and Information Technology and Operational Technology Integration
Duration is from date of award through 9/30/2019.
Travel and living expenses are not authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume and three (3) references to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. Attn: SSWE12
Position closes 6/14/2019 at close of business