Job Title: Technical Editing Support
Location: Richland WA
Closing Date: 12/28/2020
Perform document reviews and support as needed for the following:
Task 1: Provide editing support for software life cycle documentation as follows:
- Perform final editing of the report/presentation and provide a finished report for issuance. This includes finalizing spelling/grammar, report layout, Table of Contents, cross-references, acronyms, references, formatting and tone.
- Create text and graphics for incorporation in reports and/or presentations as needed, using applications such as Visio, Adobe Publisher or equivalent
Task 2: Occasionally (<once per month), provide graphics for and/or design posters, flyers, or handouts to communicate information as defined by the SD&M organization.
Task 3: Develop scripts in Velocity to automatically generate documents from existing information.
Task 4: Provide editing support for existing requirements and tests within the designated requirements management tool
Task 5: Provide support for routing documentation through Smartplant foundation
- Five (5) years’ experience technical editing, creating & design graphics, and posters & flyers presentations
- Experience in technical editing of software lifecycle documentation
- Knowledge of requirements management application such as Jama Software or IBM Doors is
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.