Job Title: Training Specialist
Duration: Date of Award – 5/31/2021
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Closing Date: 12/18/2020
As a member of Regulatory Training department, the candidate will:
- Provide operational and technical support to ICP Core projects
- Be an instructor for hoisting & rigging, cranes, lift trucks, and equipment
- Support training services through training analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training programs to ensure ICP Core site wide personnel are properly trained and qualified to perform their assigned tasks
- US citizen and able to work in Idaho
- Work a 4X10 schedule based out of the Sawtelle Street Facility (SSF) and Site
- High School Diploma
- Extensive operational, hoisting/rigging, and equipment experience or equivalent
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.