Job Title: Work Control Planner
Location: Hanford Site
- Conduct walk-downs with bargaining unit employees, subject matter experts and field work supervisors to develop and plan work instructions for high hazard nuclear facilities, corrective maintenance, D&D, preventative maintenance, and waste handling and shipment activities
- Develop work instructions and assemble work packages for field work. Facilitate hazard analysis and planning meetings
- Assist in design change packages and troubleshooting as appropriate
- Provide information to others in order to procure needed material, track, and control work packages
- Coordinate input from craft and SMEs from multiple organizations involved with planning and completing field work and resolve work planning issues
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three years nuclear facility planning as a JCS Work Planner, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in utilizing another computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) planning software
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and prioritize multiple activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.